Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Person of No Importance

When all others would not work,
All I do is cry.
When all others ignore me,
All I do is cry.
My tears screamed to be let in.
My tears screamed to be kept.
Yet all of it is wasted.
Yet all of it is washed away.
My brains screamed to be free,
My hands beseeched to be with the keys.
Yet my heart is reluctant to just let them win,
My heart is to in shambles to have a lovely thought to put on papers,
My heart is to broken in its own way to let all others win,
Yet my heart wants nothing more than love.
Oh dear friend, can’t you spare me a tiny bit of your time?
Oh dear lover, can’t you gave me a tiny piece of your heart?
O dear love, what can I do to get you?
O dear life, who am I to ask these questions?
No body. No one.
A person of no importance!

1 comment:

  1. i like this poem...

    ...My brains screamed to be free

    My hands beseeched to be with the keys...


    **feel free 2 visit n follow mine

    ReplyDelete